AVAILABLE RENTALS (05/17/2017)
**Applicants must be approved prior to scheduling appointments to view the inside of the properties listed below. Rental Applications must be COMPLETELY filled out. When driving by to view, please do not disturb current tenants. Mahalo!** You can see photos on our website: www.mkrealtyhawaii.com
1) Hilo – (Waiakea area): Newer, fully-furnished large studio with one bath in nice location. $1200.00 per month includes utilities. Available NOW!. Address will be provided upon application approval.
2) Papaikou – (kai’ei’e Road): Newly refreshed 4 bedroom 3 bath tri-level home. New paint, carpet, and ceramic tile flooring. 2-car carport. Home sits on a large, fenced in yard. A must see! $1700.00 per month including yard service. Available NOW! 27-742 Kai’ei’e Road
3) Hilo – (Waiakea): 1 bedroom 1 bath with refrigerator, 2-burner hotplate and microwave oven. Just $1025 including utilities! (Part of a duplex unit.) Washer and dryer on premises. Yard service included. Available NOW! 488 Kehaulani Street
4) Hilo (Waiakea): 3 bedroom 2 bath home. Available June 1st. $900 per month. (More information to follow) 282 Naniakea Street.
5) Papaikou: Older but charming 3 bedroom 1 bath plantation-style home with fabulous ocean views! Cute, quiet neighborhood. $900 per month. Available Now! 27-207 Road B in Moirton Camp. Directions: Past Pink’s Store, turn at next left, up slight hill, turn right, then turn at 2nd right. White home with green trim.
- Hilo (Amauulu): Studio apartment with one bedroom. Includes refrigerator, microwave and 2-burner hotplate. Washer & dryer located on premises. Available NOW! 35 Amauulu Road, Apt #1 $750.00 includes utilities
- Hilo (Lehua Apartments): Studio apartment with one bathroom. Includes refrigerator and range. Available NOW! 35 Amauuulu Road, Apt #1 $750.00 includes utilities. (3 units available May 15th & May 30th)
**Rent is always due on the first day of every month. Late fees will be assessed in accordance with your lease. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS! All monthly rental payments shall be made by way of cashier’s check, bank check, or money order. Please be sure to include your name (print legibly) and rental address on your check. Your cashier’s check stub, bank check stub, or money order stub or carbon copy will serve as your receipt. Mahalo for your cooperation!**